The A1.2 is the little brother of the “now classic” B-Band Core / A2 preamps and is big on classic B-Band sound.
The single input A1.2 endpin preamp has a direct frequency response with 24 dB of gain making a perfect fit with the B-Band UST (not included).
The B-Band A1.2N-1470 bundle includes AST and a special version of the A1.2 endpin preamp that has a slight frequency notch of 6 decibels in the low-midrange giving the system a smooth acoustic sound at louder volume levels. It can be used in any acoustic guitar, or similar instruments, that has good access to their interior.
Both the A1.2 and A1.2N come with a volume control that simply mounts at the inside edge of the sound hole with adhesive. The 9-volt battery powered electronicsare mounted in a small tube that is directly coupled with a high quality endpin jack making an all- in-one structure.
- Volume control mounted at the soundhole
- A1.2 can use either UST or AST (sold separately)
- A1.2N special design preamp (only for use with AST 1470)
- A1.2N-1470 bundle includes A1.2N preamp and 1470 AST transducer
- HZZLess low noise / high output circuit
- High quality endpin output jack
- Battery holder included
- S/N ratio: Greater than –90 dB
- Distortion: 0.005 %
- Frequency response: 50 Hz – 40 KHz (+0, -3 dB)
- Input channel voltage gain: +24 dB
- Input impedance: 50 Mohms ||<10 pF
- Output impedance: < 3.5 Kohms
- Nominal output level: -10 dBu (0.245 VRMS)