T35 3-band EQ with Tuner
The B-Band T35 was the first T- series preamp that debuted in 2008 and now is found in many name brand guitars.
The T35 is a single input sidemount preamp with the HZZLess circuit, an LCD chromatic tuner with add-itional sharp / flat / in-tune LEDs, three-band rotary EQ, feedback phase button and drop-in installation.
The tuner is fully chromatic with a LCD readout and has a fast resp-onse and wide range that works well with standard or any alternative tunings-great for 12- string guitars too! The tuner has an ON/OFF switch at the preamp faceplate and when ON it mutes the output. The tuner is even available when the guitar is not plugged in.
The T35 is a small all-in-one piece, drop-in format for fast and easy installation. The active preamp is 9-volt battery powered.
- Small all- in-one construction for fast and easy installation
- Single input with HZZLess circuit for one pickup
- Fully chromatic tuner- even works when the guitar is not plugged in
- 3-band EQ
- Feedback phase control.
- 9-volt operation
- low battery and “blink” switch-on statusLED
- Battery holder and output jack included
- Nominal Input Level: -40dBV
- Input Impedance: 100Mohms
- Nominal output Level: typical -10dBV
- Output Impedance: 1Kohms
- S/N ratio: Greater then -90dB
- Distortion: 0.05%
- Frequency response: 50Hz~40KHz
- Bass Control Range: ±12dB @ 70Hz
- Middle Control Range: ±12dB @ 1KHz (Q=0.5)
- Treble Control Range: ±12dB @ 10KHz
- Cut-hole size (W X H): 51mm X 43mm(2.00” X 1.69”)
- Overall size(W X H X L): 55mm X 38mm X 48mm (2.17" X 1.5" X 1.89")
- For other specifications see page 2 8Cut-hole size (W X H): 51mm X 43mm