The A11 is a single input, for UST or AST pickup, 9-volt powered pre-amp and features active remote controls for volume, treble and bass at standard rotary pots.
The preamp is easily mounted any-where inside the guitar. The system comes complete with the three pots on a long ribbon wire, so the pots can be installed at the soundboard, side, or shoulder of the guitar. The system is useful, for example, for upgrading from other manufacturers three-pot configurations.
The A11 also works well on solidbody guitars that have an acoustic bridge.
- 2-band EQ
- HZZLess low noise / high output circuit
- Remote rotary pot controls
- Versatile installation?Battery holder and output jack included
- S/N ratio: Greater than –90 dB
- Distortion: 0.005 %
- Frequency response: 50 Hz – 40 KHz (+0, -3 dB)
- Input channel voltage gain: +24 dB
- Input impedance: 50 Mohms ||<10 pF
- Output impedance: < 3.5 Kohms
- Bass control range: ±12 dB @ 100 Hz
- Treble control range: ±12 dB @ 3.5 KHz
- Nominal output level: -10 dBu (0.245 VRMS)